More and more students are needing volunteer opportunities for high school and college requirements. Medical City North Hills offers an opportunity for students to earn their required hours while serving in a capacity that is fun and rewarding. Student volunteers enjoy the following benefits when participating in this program:
- Prepare for a Career: Maybe you are interested in a career in health care, but you are not sure? Volunteering can be a great way to get a “behind the scenes” look at a career in health care
- Network: Meet key health care personnel that may help you one day land a job
- Fulfill Requirements: Volunteer supervisors stand ready to confirm participation so community service hour requirements for high school or college are met
- Social Media Marketing: Manage the Medical City North Hills social media presence, engaging others to learn more about volunteer opportunities
- Partnership: Partner with a spouse or friend to volunteer together
Student volunteers are required to work a minimum of 4 hours per month to qualify for volunteer hours. Weekends shifts are available.
Take the first step in joining us today! Simply print and complete the application and fax it back to the volunteer office at (469) 713-8453 or email the completed forms to DeAnn Bass . You may drop it by the hospital as well. Either way, we will contact you to set up an interview and you will be on your way to an exciting career as a volunteer for Medical City North Hills.